Wrap issue 12 'The Nude'
Wrap magazine celebrates the very best in contemporary illustration and creative culture
- 5 x insightful artist/illustrator interviews
- 5 x original pull-out wrapping paper prints inspired by our issue 12 theme ‘The Nude’
- 6 x in-depth features exploring contemporary illustration and creative culture
- 120 pages, advert-free
- Full colour throughout
- 22.3cm x 30cm
- Embossed soft cover with black foil logo and cover line
- Printed in London on FSC certified paper
About the brand:
Wrap is a British design studio that celebrates the best in contemporary creativity.
They collaborate with talented artists from around the world to develop our unique line of greetings cards & stationery, art trays, gifts and homewares, as well as publishing a printed illustration magazine, Wrap Magazine.
Through this purchase you're helping to directly support the independent artists Wrap collaborates with to design them. Wrap pays industry-leading royalties and design fees, and we're proud of our mission to share and celebrate the work of the world’s most exciting, original and inspiring creatives.
Wrap uses the highest quality, responsibly-sourced materials and processes.