In order to enjoy the full benefits of your candles, it’s important to trim the wick (wood or cotton) before each use. With this pretty wick trimmer, no more dirty fingers, and a perfect cut each time!
Matte black. Bent tip. Stainless steel.
- For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across (minimum 1 hour)
- Trim wick to ¼” before each use (tear burnt part or use a nail clipper). This prevents the flame from getting too high and will optimize its burning time
- Keep wax free of flammable debris (wick trimmings, matches…)
- Keep out of reach of children and pets, and never leave unattended
- Do not move while burning or if still warm
- Blow out carefully and make sure it’s extinguished before leaving the room in which it was lit
- If soot stains appear while burning the wood-wick candle, wipe it off with a dry cloth and it will be as new.
About the Brand:
In a tiny workshop as humble as creative, Flambette’s products are entirely handmade from natural ingredients known for their exceptional qualities that are picked with a deep environmental conscience. Surprising and yet familiar, their rich fragrances were carefully picked for their addictiveness. What makes them even more charming? They’re infused with a heavy dose of love, just like the story that unites their creators. And it’s not all: your favorite fragrance is available in every Flambette product.
Treating yourself to a Flambette is a promise to enjoy every minute: like when you are lighting a candle while reading a few chapters from a good book; taking a long shower and letting the pressure of the everyday stream down until it disappears completely; coming home to the most comforting smell after a tiring day.
Meet your new favorites.