8th Wonder of the World or 8th Cardinal Sin? It’s both! This warm and summery fragrance; to which no one can be indifferent, is the perfect reminder of the hot sun kissing your skin and the refreshing coolness of a ripe, juicy peach. A delight to which you just can’t (and don’t want to) resist.
Hand-poured, these soy wax candles are made with patented wooden wicks instead of casual cotton ones, crackling softly while burning. Whether you are a fruity, herbal or sweet type, you are sure to find a scent that will delight you among our selection.
- 100% pure soy wax candle.
- The wooden wick crackles soothingly while burning.
Why Soy Wax?
- Soy is a renewable and biodegradable resource
- It does not use pesticides or herbicides for its growth
- With a 100 % vegetable composition, soy wax does not produce toxic or polluting emissions (unlike paraffin, an oil derivative that, while burning, releases carcinogenic substances)
- The wax is easy to clean with hot water (no solvent)
- Its slow combustion is known for lasting 30 to 50% longer and diffuses a softer and more pleasant fragrance
- You are encouraging farmers instead of oil companies.
- For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across (minimum 1 hour)
- Trim wick to ¼” before each use (tear burnt part or use a nail clipper). This prevents the flame from getting too high and will optimize its burning time
- Keep wax free of flammable debris (wick trimmings, matches…)
- Keep out of reach of children and pets, and never leave unattended
- Do not move while burning or if still warm
- Blow out carefully and make sure it’s extinguished before leaving the room in which it was lit
- If soot stains appear while burning the wood-wick candle, wipe it off with a dry cloth and it will be as new.