We never understood why to-go tumblers made design decisions that compromised the coffee drinking experience. The senses–taste, smell, and touch–were ignored, while durability and extreme heat retention were prioritized. Why not both?
Introducing Carter, a travel mug finally worthy of the coffee inside. Designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit the most popular manual brewing devices, you can now enjoy coffee at its fullest, everywhere.
You don’t sip out of a tiny hole at home, which is why Carter's mug-inspired mouth lets you access coffee’s full aroma and gauge the temperature before you drink. And a tapered thin lip mimics a wine tasting glass to deliver coffee directly to your taste buds while also sitting comfortably on your mouth.
Your coffee should taste how you intended. Unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes. A heat-lock double wall vacuum retains heat for up to 12 hours or stays cold for up to 24 hours. The best part? A leak-proof seal eliminates liquid mishaps. With a quick, 270° twist, the lid locks to give you a your-bag-is-not-getting-wet guarantee.
- Food Grade 304 18/8 stainless steel
- BPA-free plastic and steel lid
- Inner ceramic coating
- Fits all standard drippers and the AeroPress® Coffee Maker, but may not fit in all cup holders
- Packaged in an RPET bag made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- All parts of the tumbler are dishwasher safe
- Tumbler is not microwave or oven safe
- For hand-washing, only use liquid dish soap. Do not use chlorine, bleach, or other chemicals to clean. Let air dry or towel dry thoroughly only use a soft sponge.
- Using a coarse sponge, brush, or other rough surface will scratch the outer and interior surfaces of the tumbler
- Tumbler may dent if dropped
- Do not use any metal stirring utensils in tumbler. This will scratch the ceramic non-stick coating
- Diameter: 8.6cm body, 6.9cm mouth
- Capacity: 12oz