Sweet and balanced with notes of chocolate, almond and brown sugar.
An all-rounder coffee, brew it as filter or espresso. It tastes great black and with milk or dairy alternatives.
(Freshly brewed at Troublesome!)
This single origin coffee was produced by Capricornio in the Águas Paulistas region of Sāo Paolo by 2 coffee farmers: Luiz Eduardo de Bovi and Loris Ramos Heleno.
Capricornio produces coffee at the southern borderline for specialty coffee production in the world. A unique region that produces high quality Arabica coffees in a subtropical climate with four well established seasons.
The maturation period of the cherries occurs with big temperature ranges and low temperatures at night. The complexity in the cup is the result of a happy combination of factors that enables the coffee plants to express their potential.
- Single Origin from Brazil, Águas Paulistas
- Producer: Capricornio
- Farms: Fazenda Sete Senhoras, Fazenda Quintas da Serra
- Farmers: Luiz Eduardo de Bovi, Loris Ramos Heleno
- Roast: Medium/Dark
- Brew: Filter/Espresso
- Varietal: Bourbon, Catuai
- Process: Pulped Natural
- Tasting notes: Chocolate, almond and brown sugar
- Altitude: 750-925 masl
- Harvest: July - August 2020
- Green coffee purchased by: WE THE ORIGIN
- Whole bean